Virtual Keyboard Market
The global virtual keyboard market is expected to emerge at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period. Rising demand for innovative technologies coupled with growing disposable income, and increasing adoption of cost efficient electronic devices such as touch screen equipped devices are the prime factors driving the market growth. Moreover, expansion of smart infrastructure in developing as well as developed nations, and high penetration of key players in technology vertical are further expected to fuel the market growth over the years to come.
Mobile devices will continue to develop, and the demand for miniaturization of devices is anticipated to step up in every decade. With the increasing portability and lack of physical space, it is becoming elementary to develop a technology which can resolve the aforementioned issues and also the associated problems such as typing on touch screen devices sometimes becomes inconvenient for users owing to the small size of the letters. A virtual keyboard is a technology that uses computer software for screen keyboard and projection keyboard. This facilitates projection of the keyboard on a non-reflecting surface with the help of LASER or LED light. It has widely utilized by the devices that have no physical keyboards such as touch screen equipped devices, personal digital assistance and among others. Furthermore, the virtual keyboard offers various applications in many end-use industries owing to its ease of installation, operation as well as portability.
Key findings from the report:
- On the basis of Technology, on screen virtual keyboard is accounted to hold the major market share in 2017, and is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period. The growth in the segment is attributed to the increasing implementation of the automated teller machines, computer numerical control (CNC) machines, easy availability on online application stores, and advanced automotive dashboards among others.
- On the basis of end-use, consumer electronics sector is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to substantial growth and adoption of smart phones, tablets and others.
- Major players operating in the global virtual keyboard market includes Celluon; Hutchison Whampoa Limited; I/O Magic; KeyPoint Technologies; Google; Rokusek; and iNextStation among others.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Global Virtual Keyboard Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2024” at: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-virtual-keyboard-market-report/
To purchase report: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Virtual Keyboard Market – Regional Insight
Geographically, North America was accounted to hold the significant share of the market in virtual keyboards in 2017, and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The regional growth is owing to the increasing installation of virtual keyboards into manufacturing machines such as CNC machines. In addition, growing investment in the research and development activities within defense, aerospace, healthcare industry and others are further anticipated to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, Europe held the second largest share of the virtual keyboard market in 2017. Increasing adoption of electronic devices equipped with virtual keyboards, and rapid urbanization are expected to witness the increased demand for virtual keyboards during 2018-2024. The Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period. The factors attributing to the regional growth includes penetration of major vendors into virtual keypads market.
The report segments the global virtual keyboard market on the basis of technology, component, connectivity, end-use, and region.
- On-screen Virtual Keyboard
- Projected Virtual Keyboard
- IT and Telecommunication
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Global Virtual keyboard Market to Witness a CAGR of 7.1% during 2018-2024