Trash Robots Market
The global trash robots (trashbots) market is expected to witness a CAGR of 21.5%, by 2024. This growth is attributed to the growing concern about waste management and recycling of garbage, and increasing adoption of trash robots in industries to reduce their manufacturing cost. Moreover, the increasing use of internet of things (IoT) technology and consumer electronics & connected devices are augmenting the growth of the market. Furthermore, the need for efficient waste management system and increasing concept of smart cities also fuels the market.
Trash robots offers an efficient waste management and recycling system that can collect, sort and recycle urban solid waste and provides an opportunity to manufacturing industries to reduce their manufacturing and operational cost. Trashbots also offers an advantage to automate the garbage sorting process thus increasing productivity and efficiency. Visual sensors, metal detectors, weight measurement sensors, spectrometers, 3D laser scanners, and touch sensors used in the cameras of trashbots can collect and process huge amount of data & information thus providing thrust to the waste management & recycling industry.
Waste Management Industry is expected to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period
The technological advancement in the field of robotics and growing investments in the research and development (R&D) by major players are responsible for the growth of the market. Thus, the manufacturing industries are now focusing on material recycling and cost reduction of the products. Furthermore, waste management industry is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period owing to adoption of robots while sorting, recycling and processing the urban solid garbage and leftovers.
Trash Robots (Trashbots) Market – Regional insight
Europe held the major share of the global industry and this trend is likely to continue over the forecast period. The government initiative for environmental protection and technological advancement drives the European trash robots industry. Moreover, growing population and mounting number of consumer electronics user drive the Asia-Pacific region to be the fastest rising market.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Global Trash Robots (Trashbots) Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2024” at: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-trash-robots-market-outlook/
To purchase report: email@example.com
Key findings from the report:
- On the basis of type, the garbage sorter and exchanger (GSE) trashbots segment holds the major share of the market in 2017, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period
- On the basis of size, the large trashbots segment holds the major share and medium trashbots segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period
- On the basis of end-use, the waste management industry holds the major share and hypermarket segment is expected to witness fastest growth rate in the forecasted years
- Europe held the major share of the industry and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate over the forecasted period
- Some of the key companies operating in the market include CleanRobotics; ZenRobotics Ltd.; AMP Robotics; SITA; VEX Robotics, Inc.; ABB Ltd.; Fanuc Corporation.; Gomex; Yaskawa Electric Corporation; Rockwell Automation, Inc.; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.; KUKA Aktiengesellschaft; Apex Automation and Robotics Pty Ltd; The Qubix among others.
The report segments global trash robots (trashbots) market on the basis of type, size, end-user, application, and region.
- Garbage Cleaner & Collector (GCC) Trashbots
- Garbage Sorter and Exchanger (GSE) Trashbots
- Garbage Recycler and Waste Management (GRWM) Trashbots
- Small Trashbots
- Medium Trashbots
- Large Trashbots
- Residential and Smart Homes
- Departmental stores
- Waste Management Industry
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of the World (ROW)
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Global Wood-Based Panel Market to witness a CAGR of 4.5% during 2018-2024