Global Cigarette Lighters Market
The global cigarette lighters market is likely to generate a demand of USD 7,725.6 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 2.4% over the next seven years. Increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization is the primary factor driving the market growth. Moreover, product diversity and innovations is set to fuel the market growth over the forecast period. However, increasing health concerns regarding the negative impacts of smoking may hamper the market growth to some extent during the forecast period.
A cigarette lighter is a flame-producing device that is commonly used to light cigarettes, cigars, and pipes, and may be used to light other materials. Conventional cigarette lighters consist of a container made from metal or plastic, which is filled with flammable fluid or pressurized liquid gas and may be disposable, or can be refilled.
Key findings from the report:
- The global cigarette lighters market is likely to reach USD 7,725.6 million by 2024
- Based on type, the flint cigarette lighters held the major share of the market in 2017
- Based on material, the plastics segment held the major share of the market.
- Asia Pacific held the major share of the market in 2017 on account of growing demand from major markets such as China and India
- Some of the key companies operating in the industry include Societe BIC S.A.; Zippo Manufacturing Company; FLAMAGAS S.A.; S.T. Dupont S.A.; Baide International Enterprise; Shaodong Xinshunlong Lighter Co., Ltd.; Alfred Dunhill; Swedish Match Lighters B.V.; among others
Applications of Cigarette Lighters
Apart from lightning the smoking materials, campers and hikers also use cigarette lighters as an alternative source for fire. Lighters are used on the trail for various situations. These “backpacking lighters” are chosen according to their weight, size, and durability. Lighters that are lightweight, compact, and waterproof are given preference over large and heavy lighters. Primarily, disposable lighters find their applications in camping and hiking activities. Cigarette lighters also find their applications in home usage during power outages.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Global Cigarette Lighters Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2024” at: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-cigarette-lighters-market-report/
To purchase report: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cigarette Lighters Market – Regional insight
Geographically, the market for cigarette lighters is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific emerged as the leading regional market for cigarette lighters in 2017. The growth can be primarily attributed to the increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization in the region.
The report segments Cigarette Lighters market on the basis of type, distribution channel, material and region.
- Flint cigarette lighter
- Electronic cigarette lighter
By Distribution Channel
- Super & Hypermarkets
- Retail stores
- Online retailers
- North America
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Global Cigarette Lighters Market to witness a CAGR of 2.4% during 2018-2024