Dry Film Market
Global Dry Film market size is expected to grow from USD 1,800.8 Million in 2017, to USD 2,744.2 Million in 2024, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2018 to 2024. Factors propelling the growth of dry film market include strong demand in Asia-Pacific economies, usage of dry films in industrial aqueous-based products and utilization of dry films across various applications. The dry film market is growing with the expansion of the electronics market, including semiconductors and LCDs. The report segments the Dry Film market by Thickness (< 25μm, 25-50μm, ≥50μm), by Application (Integrated Circuit, PCB ((Rigid board, Flexible board, Composite board, Others)) Semiconductor Imaging, Lubrication, Laser direct imaging, Others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World). The report studies the global Dry Film market over the forecast period (2018-2024).
Dry film is a polyester film coated with a polymer sensitive to ultraviolet light. Photosensitive dry films are majorly used in making the printed wiring boards of PCs, mobile devices, and other electronics. Dry film is of paramount importance in the process of patterning the circuits of electronic devices.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Global Dry Film Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2024” at https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-dry-film-market-outlook/
To purchase report: email@example.com
Key Findings From Global Dry Films Market
- The global Dry Films market is expected to increase from USD 1,800.8 million in 2017, to USD 2,744.2 million in 2024, at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2018 -2024
- The PCB Application held the largest market share of global Dry Film market and is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to fast moving and expanding electronic industry across the globe
- The dry film lubricant application for industrial purpose is expected to grow at high rate, owing to property to accommodate diverse application method across various end-user industries.
- Asia-Pacific holds the largest share in the global Dry Films market in 2017. The growth in the region is attributed to rising economies and rapidly evolving industrialization accompanied by the presence of largest manufacturers of dry film.
- Key players in Dry Films Market are Hitachi Chemicals Company, Ltd., Kolon Industries, DuPont, Elga Japan, Changchun group, EMS, Asahi kasei, Eternal are among others.
Dry Film- Expanding lubricant product portfolio across various end –user industries
Dry Film lubrication products a suitable alternate to greases and oils has found its application in various industries demanding long-term friction reduction, clean component adherence and appearance. Dry Films being stable and nonflammable, offering high durability to lubricate components for the life of the part, extending its usage in consumer applications. Dry films usage in automotive industry is growing at a progressive rate. Dry film lubrication product is used in automotive interior lubrication product for metal or plastic moving parts to eliminate friction and noise caused by heat expansion or vibration. Further, usage of dry films eliminates the requirement for lubricating agents such as grease to provide smudge and dust free application areas. This in turn has created opportunity for dry films manufacturer to expand their product portfolio in automobile industry.
Dry Films Market- Regional Insight
Asia-Pacific represents largest region for the growth of Dry Films market. The factors driving the Asia-Pacific Dry Films market include large industrialization and economic development. Growing consumer electronic industry with technological advancement creates strong demand for Dry film in the region. Further penetration of Dry film and products into other end-user industries and presence of major players has propelled the growth of the dry film market in the APAC region. North America was the second largest market in the global dry film market. The North American Dry Film market has experienced an upward trend after experiencing sluggish growth in 2016. The growing number of electronic manufacturer and growing demand for ultra high resolution films is augmenting the growth of the Dry Film market in the region. The Dry Film market in Europe due to increasing competition from low-cost to labour and production from APAC countries is facing challenges. However, more focus on specialized application is expected to drive the growth of Dry Film market in the European region.
Dry Film- Material Of Choice For Electronic Industry, Expanding at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2018-2024